Don't ever try to get with a friend's ex. It messes with everything, even if you're right in doing it. Its been months and things are still messed up. I risked so much trying to have it all, and so far the only thing that I've got from it was life experience. I know who I am, and what I know is the right thing. I'm happy they're happy, but I wish I still had close friends like I did. There is so much animosity for the thing we made eachother do, and go through. It sucks. The people I know now piss me off so much, I can't stand to be in the same area sometimes, even when I pride my self on rolling with the punches and taking the hit. I hope things improve. Whelp, seeya later.
I'll talk to you.
For real.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment