So I had this idea of an Intellectual Badass earlier in the year when I was first transferring to Baldwin-Wallace College, and I think I'm well on my way to achieving that goal. I just finished a 260 page Russian History text in a day and a half, while studying Arabic and rehearsing my French presentation. I believe that in itself is badassery. Along with going through the Association Process of Phi Kappa Tau and keeping my grades up, another sign of intellectual baddassery.
Speaking of French, I feel like I've learned more this semester than I ever did in high school. I can honestly comprehend French easily, and now it's onto becoming fluent in spoken French. I'm trying, but I finally feel that French has cemented itself in my brain. Mlle J would be proud.
Not much else to report on.
Au revoir tout le monde!
I'll talk to you.
For real.
Friday, December 3, 2010
Intellectual Badass
Posted by Mikey Poe at 12:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment