This post will be the most epic of all epic posts.
First of all, LeBron James is a traitor to his hometown, that has sullied his values of "loyalty and family." This town, myself included, looked up to him as a hero, a real hometown idol, then on Thursday we all get a swift kick in the balls on national television. So I say, LeBron, I respect you no longer,and I hope you tear your ACL.
I'm hurt.
Last weekend I ended up heading to Peabody's after rushing around CSU trying to find their admissions office for my geef. We made it just in time, then bummed around until about 8 and went into Peabody's to see Traphouse Rave. One of Tia's friends is pretty close with the band so that's why we went. Before THR, there was a rap duo named Smokescreen that was pretty sweet, look em up. Now while I didn't like THR's music, they had awesome stage presence and a great stage show. Seriously, it was fun. The only thing I didn't like was the smell, and the lead singer was wearing a Ke$ha shirt -_-.
The fourth went really well, and Tia did pretty well for meeting my ENTIRE family for the first time. My seven year old cousin has a crush on her. We blew shit up at the end of the night and it was awesome. There truly is nothing like lighting shit on fire with your family
My relationship is smoothing itself out now, and that's good because with our vacations, starting Thursday, I won't see her for at 2 weeks. That is kinda gonna suck...
Parma may have change on the way with Dr. Jeffrey Graham. He's made some pretty bold statements, but what really gets my attention is his statements about Parma in general. He acknowledges that Parma is in some trouble, but he also realizes that we are a proud community. Hopefully he'll be able to work with us to pull us up out of this hole we're in.
I heart my parents, because 20 years ago, they made a promise to give me a better life than what they had, and I believe they've delivered. They made that promise when my mom was 19, and my dad was 20. Epic. I can't wait to finish school, and finally be done with money.
I'm officially a student at BW, and I have a twelve grand scholarship, w0000t w0000. I'm super excited to be closer to home, and to finish up my undergrad shenanigans.
Well I guess that's it for now, quick shout out, Suzy, keep your chin up girl.
Boom, outta here.
I'll talk to you.
For real.
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Dan Marino
Posted by Mikey Poe at 11:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment