I've been in a pretty bad place the past few days, and I'm just starting to pull through this.
There are definitely few friends that deserve my thanks, and I never wanna feel this way again. I seriously have just started to get food back into my system even though I still feel like shit. I think that I may have had a little breakdown. My stomach is constantly nauseous, and my heart is racing.
I'm so sorry Tia for freaking out, and I really am happy with you. I only wanna give you the best, and the me in the past few days has not been the best.
I think what everyone needs to do is really take a look at their life and realize what they have going for them. It may sound simple, but by just realizing all the good, the bad starts to fade away. I have a lot to be happy for. A great family, a house, a car, a great girl, and a pretty sweet dog to top it off.
I'm really hoping I feel better because the last time I felt this way my appendix went, and I'm sorta running out of useless organs to pop.
Oh and finally, I played the lotto tonight, so if I win tomorrow this blog may not see any love for awhile.
Peaceout.
I'll talk to you.
For real.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Dark
Posted by Mikey Poe at 10:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment