I'll talk to you.

For real.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Rippin and Tearin

What? Two consecutive posts?!!?! Are you mad man?

Yup I'm gonna do it, because I feel like this post is so unrelated to the previous that it deserves it's own little bookmark.

I had a shit ton of fun at Mr. Divot's yesterday, it was a nice break from reality. Whenever I'm doing some sort of physical activity, it's like I check out from the rest of the world.

I'm really in a good place with my friends. I feel like the people I talk to genuinely know me and my intentions, and it's the greatest feeling in the world.

Tim Leo, you have some excellent ideas about "it" and I think that by diversifying the stunts, the hilarity will be increased tenfold. That sounded like a business proposal and I like it.

That's it for now, bye allllllllll.

1 comments:

timleo said...

Broggi, I just understood the title of this post hahaha.