This week has been pretty gosh darn awesome. I rediscovered a favorite band, and they, along with friends made me so happy. I'm in such a different place/mood than I was a week ago, and I love it.
Gotz meh new Tattoo, and I'm glad it's finally on my skin and no longer just an idea. It means so much to me. There's something about Star Wars. It's really not just a movie to some people (myself, my dad, my brother, allen), it's just something to be appreciated. A force, you could say, that has shaped the world, and has certainly shaped my world. It's the thing that has brought many people close to me, and it's a common bond that I will share with many people, forever.
1 thing that is a little annoying. My dog loves the taste of A+D oinment (the stuff I put on my tattoo) so I have to fight her off.
EVERYONE (and their mom) has been telling me to listen to TDWP's new EP about Zombies, and while I'm not that hardcore, I gotta say, I really fucking enjoy this cd. There's something brutal about it (everything about it is brutal) that puts me in a good mood. So yeah I'm in love.
Sooze girl, sorry you've been feeling so shitty lately, believe me, I know where you're at. We can drown a few sorrows together.
Other than that, I don't have much to say other than Il humdulehhleh, which translated from Arabic is thank god I'm here. Oh yeah, and my top three songs right now are : Good Life-Weezer, Enemy of the World-Four Year Strong, and Waking Up-Ten Count Fall (lolzzzz) Listen to those songs, and you'll have a pretty good grip on where I'm at right now.
Baiz0rs errboddie.
I'll talk to you.
For real.
Friday, September 3, 2010
Zombies!
Posted by Mikey Poe at 12:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment