I'll talk to you.

For real.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pride

My dearest blog, I'm sorry for neglecting you, but life has been in overdrive for the past few days. I haven't been a good chronicler and I feel bad.

Love,
Mike

So yeah, last night was fantastic. Free pie and plenty of booze.

I now know what I want, just time to go out there and get it.

Other than that friends, girls, frats, jobs, and capture the flag, my life has been all about Halo:Reach. Bungie really outdid themselves. I've never felt this freedom playing a video game before. I can literally do anything I want to a multiplayer map. It's sex in a video game.

I heard some shit last night about some idiot and I've probably never been so fired up in my life. There was just this carnal rage building up inside me. There's no way you read my blog, but in regards to this prick, You're a terrible person and I hope you take a very long walk off a very short pier. Over a chasm.

Any questions? Toss em my way.

0 comments: