First of all, my apartment is the bomb diggity and more than enough room for one person. This little fish is gonna grow so much in this big pond. Downside is I might get lonely, but whatever, I plan on being busy. Alot. As for school, I'm pumped to get back to class, but I'm thinking of transferring. OSU is like paying for the brand name product that isn't even that great, and extremely pricey what you are paying for. I'd rather go to a better school for the money and effort I'm throwing down. Thats another thing, I love the feeling of sustaining myself, off my money. I hate money, but its a great feeling to rely on yourself. Also, I constantly feel like a chapter of my life is just waiting to begin. There are always so many to walk your path, but me, I wanna fly. Boom outta here.
I'll talk to you.
For real.
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment