Don't expect anything. Ever. Make no assumptions. Example, I was scheduled til 8, strolled out at 10:30, 2 and half hours richer. If I had plans I would have been mad, but that is just how Romeo's works, you get out when you get out. Its like this, my boss has poured so much of himself into this store for the past three years, and now he may be getting bought out by his business partner who was supposed to be his friend. My boss was a hard worker, and he's trained everyone in there. Yeah he can get pissy sometimes, but its his time and his money being spent so whatever. I'm only in this town for a few more days, then its Mansfield solitude. I guess its time to get smarter again. Love, I miss it.
I'll talk to you.
For real.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Pickled Pigs Feet
P.S. I started the first paragraph today.
P.P.S. I want a longboard.
P.P.P.S. This is hilarious, and they're my favorite band--->http://www.spinner.com/2009/09/11/weezers-raditude-cover-is-doggone-awesome/
Bip Bap Bam Bye
Posted by Mikey Poe at 2:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment