I'll talk to you.

For real.

Monday, September 28, 2009

This weekend and upcoming week. And a little introspection

Well this week started my new routine for the next few months. Go to Parma on Thursday, work 22 hours between Friday and Saturday, go home to Mansfield Sunday, off for a week. Riveting. Friday night, I almost got into a fight with some loser kids with skateboards, but I guess the police were too close, so they never made a move. I was ready, but I don't like to fight, especially for the stupidest reasons. Damn kids. I guess their group had gotten into some shit at McDonalds and they were ready for a fight. I also assume they didn't see the police cruiser a parking lot over, until they got close enough to us. It was close. I'm beginning to come to grips with the fact that I'm starting to get a little lonely, the freedom is great, but its a weird feeling to get used to falling asleep all alone. Completely alone. I dunno, I'm probably just still adjusting. I'm still enjoying being here though, so I haven't decided where I want to be for the next three years. Every day is going by so fast, and even though I'm starting to piece things together in my life, I really wish I could find someone to share all the things I have with. All my thoughts, all my emotions. I feel like my mind is running at maximum constantly, but as much as I may need it, I really don't want a break. I need someone that can match that with me. I miss that certain feeling. Alot. Other than that its back to a shit ton of reading for my history classes. I want nothing more than to be a historian on one of those specials on the History Channel. So cool. And...boom goes the dynamite. OMGWTFBBQ

0 comments: