I'll talk to you.

For real.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Sometimes

Ya just gotta find that small bit in life that makes ya happy. I'm really starting to wear down I think. I need a boost.

I was accepted into Phi Kappa Tau, and their ceremony last night was legit. They gave us all cigars and we just kinda smoked and talked for awhile, it was good stuff.

So I've really come to know myself over the past few months and I think I've finally nailed down my weaknesses. In order of most effective to least effective:
1. Women (Srsly, I'm a sucker for a pretty girl)
2. Food (I can't do shit on an empty stomach, like I can't even push through)
3. Puppies (There's just something about that stupid look they all have that just disarms me)

I'm drained, but I'm happy. Tim, running together shall commence again, and I'm excited for Dexter.

KB, I miss your face.

Ma3a s-salaama!

0 comments: