See Zombieland, and you'll understand the title. Thank you. The past couple of days have been busy to say the least. Blink was postponed till this Wednesday(9/30), so after class I drove to Parma, to drive to Cuyahoga Falls, to sit in traffic, to be rewarded with a fucking awesome show. Seriously, way to show up, Blink 182. Crash in Parma, be in Mansfield by 9 the next morning for class. A really easy class, World Civ. Then Cognitive fucking Psychology, not an easy class, especially when,"Ben Stein's little brother is trying lecture on emotion" (Thanks Abby). Oh yeah then drive back to Parma for work Friday and Saturday. I need a massage. Still all the activity is so rewarding. Good stuff. What does it mean when someone tells you they miss you. Do they miss seeing you around, hearing your voice? Or is it your presence in their life? Do they just want you to be there? Or is it just humoring an old friend? Considering how easy it is to communicate with Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Cell Phones, why should people ever really lose touch? Priorities are always out of whack, and occasionally they align, but only for a little while. Then its back to being caught up. I knew what I meant when I said it, but I can never be sure when she says it back. Lame. Work is in a few hours, Facebook is down for me, I'm not tired, and there isn't a TV in this room anymore. Sweet. To top it off, I'm on an air mattress and my toes are cold. I hate it when my toes are cold. Guaranteed they are the last part of my body to warm up. Seriously, thats the only thing I don't like about colder weather, my damn toes. Other than all my complaining(just gotta let it out sometimes), the next few months hold alot of promise, and I'm excited about a few things. And a few people. Fuck this clown.
I'll talk to you.
For real.
Friday, October 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment