Well, I started writing a few things down for my paper, and it's actually coming together. Silly Confederates, if only they knew that slavery was actually destroying them, the rebels might have had a chance. Whatever.
I need to sack up and do things more often. I calculate too much, look at the risk, weigh my choices, then act. I going to be more compulsive, with some things. I think its reckless and irresponsible to just throw caution to the wind constantly. There is a time and place for everything I guess, and sometimes I think my life would be a lot better if I acted on impulse more often.
Also, I really need to get back to skating, the benefits were amazing. I would literally lose all my worries and just ride. I was never even that good, it was just so much fun to just chill on the board.
Finally, I need to see Allen more often. He's my best friend, and we haven't hung out in weeks. We used to just loiter the mall during Christmas and get wrapped up in the season. We would fucking talk for hours and laugh at the stupidest fucking jokes. I miss you man, and I hope you read this. When he moves to Dayton, I'm really gonna be missing a major part of my heart. I hope he goes far. He really has talent, he just needs to get a start somewhere, then he'll be off. <3
I thinks its time I got back to my paper.
P.S. That Becca thing is over, she still has feelings for her ex. We decided to just stop talking. I told her to keep me in mind. I got too excited I think, but in the end, I don't really care. It was fun while it lasted. Hanno una bella serata.

0 comments:
Post a Comment