The last few days have been...boring. Being home is nice though, Parma is like a vacation from the stress of school. The stress of everything. I get to rest, be with the people I want, and make money. Fuck money. That shouldn't be one of the reasons I'm happy to be home. Also there's my little brother. Seriously my best friend on the planet. I consider Allen family, but I love my brother Nick.
Also, one of the new girls at Romeo's was told that I "wanted" her by my friends. They just love to bust my balls about the way I talk to girls. So now I have this situation on my hands, and its just weird because I don't really ever talk to this girl.
Alright well I think I'm done here, I've noticed that since I've been home my computer time has dropped drastically. Don't know what it is, must be the water.
P.S. I almost felt bad posting this, it will be my 70th post, and now I can't say 69. Lame
P.P.S. I have a little note I typed out on my iPod Touch on the ride down to Mansfield last Saturday, it flows a little like a poem or song. I might post it up here. iDunno.
I'll talk to you.
For real.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Mute
Posted by Mikey Poe at 3:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment