I'll talk to you.

For real.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where is the old you, I miss her.

So why are we even friends anymore? You never have anything nice to say, not just about me, but about the world in general. Anything that comes out of your mouth is just over cynical bullshit and I'm sick of it. We used to just sit and chill in our classes, talk and joke about anything. I used to think we were pretty similar people, but this year has definitely changed that view. You used to read this, and I hope you still do, because you'll probably never hear this from me. Not that I don't want to tell you, its just that I'm not gonna go out of my way to start shit. I really don't care enough. If we don't talk after I move out, I really don't care. You've changed, and not in the good way. And in all honesty, I feel like you've become a toxic person. So I'm done with it, personally, I feel great about my self right now, and I have good reason. Boom Headshot.

0 comments: