I'll talk to you.

For real.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ninety Percent, Chief!

Kinda funny story. Today, I took a power nap instead of working out, so I needed to head back up to the school to print some Psych Articles. Its about eight, so the place is basically abandoned, I get in, get out. As I'm leaving the a computer lab, some girl is leaving another lab, and we basically run into eachother. We say sorry, then have that awkward leave in the same direction thing. I hold the door for her and we start walking to the same parking lot. Right as we get there, she branches off and we start walking in almost opposite directions. I decide that I wanna get a look at her one more time, so at a "safe" distance I turn almost completely around, just to see her doing the same exact thing! It was right out of a corny romance comedy. So I wave and yell, "I'm Mike!", and she yells back her name, Kasey. Thats it. I thought it was funny. Sidenote: I have a delicious sub and lemonade ready, and I feel a wave of inspiration coming on. PUMPED.

0 comments: