Adam, you looked fucking sick up there. Brought a tear to meh eye seeing you playing a show. Kinda surreal. You guys did good, and I'd compliment everyone else too, but I don't think Gio reads this.
Suzy thanks for coming out with me, I miss you.
The night ended up being pretty stressful after the grog shenanigans, but I hope things have finally changed. I'm sick of arguing the same point over and over again; I'm pretty sure it's insanity. (Second semi)
I just finished my bike ride and workout, and there is no better way to relieve stress. None. I feel like I've been struck by lightning, I'm so full of energy. Too bad I have to work in the morning. Wamp wamp wawawawawawaaaa.
I'm on the pursuit of happiness.
I'll talk to you.
For real.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
AMP
Posted by Mikey Poe at 2:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Thanks dood =]
Post a Comment