Wednesday I rolled my ankle real real bad. I was playing basketball and landed on it completely wrong and I heard the most sickening pop/crack and I fell over. I just kinda laid there for a bit, and I was thinking, "There goes the summer," because I thought I broke it.
It's still swollen up like a cankle, but I don't think it's broken. It more so my foot that's swollen too. Idunno.
It made me think, If this would have happened when in pre-society, societies, this injury could be fatal. I live so comfy.
Uploading video to YouTube and Vimeo, I'll post it soon.
Work tonight, pumped.
P.S. Mr. Leo, I do plan on resuming running as soon as I can, which will probably be Monday.
I'll talk to you.
For real.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Ankle
Posted by Mikey Poe at 2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Sorry about the ankle, Broggi.
Let me know whether or not you'll be down for runs tomorrows.
Post a Comment