I'll talk to you.

For real.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Toy

Just got back from Toy Story, and I have to say, nice job Pixar. It was actually a really good movie. I'm usually against "unnecessary" sequels, but Toy Story 3 was more than a gimmick. It was really a solid movie, and did my childhood justice.

I can't wait till my brother gets out of this age sixteen induced asshole-ness.

My relationship has been having a few ups and downs lately but as of right now is actually pretty solid. I think we've worked out most of the kinks, and hopefully we can cruise through the summer.

Week 1 of summer is over, and there are still a lot of people I've yet to see, but then again, I've been able to get a bunch of driving shifts, so roll in the cash I guess.

Bleh, blah, bloo. Talk to me.

0 comments: