This weekend was awesome. There was a point on Friday, where life was absolutely at its best. I was sitting on a roof in a lawn chair, in the beautiful Columbus sunlight, just smoking a cigar and drinking a beer. Just up there, watching people walk down Lane Ave. with my buddy Cory. Sure the rest of the weekend involved partying before finals, but that one moment was truly awesome.
I'm finally finished with finals, and I can't wait to get back to Parma and work. I'm fixing my bike tomorrow in the afternoon, then probably going for a running with Adam Ohio x and TimLeo? I hope so.
I wrote over 60 pages this quarter, and I'm done with school for right now; I need to relax.
So, parents and girlfriend are coming down in an hour or so to get most of my stuff, then leaving. Tia is staying with me till I leave tomorrow after I present my documentary.
SPEAKING OF, I have the film finished, it's just that it's in the goofy mac format, .m4v, so I'm gonna convert it into an mpeg or something and upload here first, then the FACE. I might just host it on facebook through here, ya know, gotta get them hits.
Well that's it for now, IT'S SUMMER BABY.
P.S. Spicy Potatoes are little slices of satan that you can get on your burrito at Burrito's Noches in OSU. Believe me, spicy is an understatement.
I'll talk to you.
For real.
Monday, June 7, 2010
Spicy Potatoes
Posted by Mikey Poe at 6:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You can start a Vimeo account and upload it there. It's unlike Youtube in you can have it be longer than 10 minutes. It generally takes longer to upload, but I think Vimeo is way better; fewer buffering problems, no annoying advertisements. Just a suggestion. I'm excited to see.
Post a Comment