To apples. Lolzzzzzz. But really, as I sit and nom on this apple, I realize that things are looking great. This quarter is almost over, and I'm pretty sure a 4.0 is in the works. Tubular. I talked about the death penalty at the Dems meeting last night, and I realized a lot about my self just doing it. The penalty should be all but abolished, save strictly for the most heinous of crimes. Example: Serial killers. If someone murders multiple people in cold blood, it isn't hypocrisy to kill them, its justice. As for terrorists, I believe that people like Khalid Shiekh Mohammed, the man who supposedly orchestrated the 9/11 attacks on the WTC, deserve to rot in a maximum security, pound you in the ass prison. He wants to become a Martyr, it would only glorify him to say that he was killed by the Americans. So lock him up, feed him, show him that we are human, and so superior to him that we pity his foolish actions. I think for an extremist, that would be the ultimate punishment. Death would be a release. And eventually, he'd probably get shanked in the lunch line anyway...
I'll talk to you.
For real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment