I'm awake, so why not write? I play too much xbox. Haha.
I'm watched some portions of the President's Q & A with the house Republicans, and let me tell you, good stuff. He doesn't dance around anything. He straight up tells them the facts about the country, to the point that Fox News won't air the entire thing. Fair and Balanced? Self righteous, hypocratic, pricks. Seriously, check it out, even if its on the Daily Show.
I feel like there is potential in my life that I'm not grasping. I'm happy, but I could definitely be happier. I'm doing good in school, but I definitely could be doing better. I would really like to start seriously writing, but I'm not sure if I have it in me.
Everything is alright, don't you worry, the sun is shining, don't you worry.
I can't wait to bring my bike down here.
Peace
I'll talk to you.
For real.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Tour
Posted by Mikey Poe at 1:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment