This weekend was really great. It put what my life is in perspective. I'm getting more and more involved with the college dems, and I think the connections made will definitely pay off. I met the Lt. Gov. of Ohio, Lee Fisher, on Wednesday and he is a phenomenal person. He has such ambition for Ohio and using wind power to convert lost manufacturing power into renewable energy jobs. Its all fantastic. Soon I'll be in talks with my old roommate and current friendo Zach about painting for his private contract company in the summer. We'll be doing houses, and I'll have to learn a trade. I'm nervous about it. Its kind of a big commitment, which puts even more into perspective. I think I'm afraid of commitment. Seriously. I feel that prior relationships have unconsciously affected my ability to commit. People, jobs, education, and I feel that now that I know what has been wrong with me, I feel much better. I just needed to get my old "leap before you look" attitude. Take a dive once in a while, and just roll. So I'm doing that. Its great. Oh and for the select few (2) people that have been waiting for a letter, they're written and I'm hopefully gonna send them tomorrow. Should be fun.
Welp, seeya.
I'll talk to you.
For real.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Feet fail me not.
Posted by Mikey Poe at 1:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment