I just got my books for my easy ass world civ. class (That rhymes) and I bought the wrong edition. For both of them. LAME. Anyway, today was nice. I had lunch with my Grandpa at the best restraunt in Mansfield (Cheddar's). He told me to explore my area a bit, and remember that it takes nothing to be nice, and I really think that is some damn good advice. He is so good with people, I always try to model myself after him. So after he bought me some Febreze, I went for a jog around my place, and ended up running some hills. It was some cool shit. I love him. It was a little scary running past houses, and thinking, "Yeah, crystal meth is probably been done in there." That was definitely weird.
I'll talk to you.
For real.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment