So its been too long since I wrote here. I really enjoy this blog. I've been sick for the past couple of days, so I've missed class on Monday and Tuesday (today), and really, I don't want to go back. Last year it was different, I loved being at school, and its not like my classwork is any harder this time around, I've discovered its because I live alone. Here in Parma, I have my family, I have people, like I did last year on campus housing. But when I go to school now, I have nothing but myself and my own place. So I have come to the same conclusion that Christopher McCandless did right before he died alone in Alaska, "Happiness is only real when shared". Its really a beautiful quote, and it comes from one of my favorite movies of all time, the true story of a trip across the country. Solitude gives moments of joy and self-discovery, but to maintain a lasting happiness, you need people. People that love you and that you love back. It really gives me some peace, even if I feel weak and tired. I need physical activity, and tomorrow, I'm gonna get back in the gym. Teddy Roosevelt would be proud. Ha, talk to you soon.
I'll talk to you.
For real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment