I'll talk to you.

For real.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Footlong Spicy Italian.

If you can't tell, I'm hungry. Aside from that, the return to normalcy is complete. I'm chilling alone in Mansfield, hungry and healthy, gonna eat and watch Heroes. Yay for schedules. This week is going to drag on, nothing doing till possibly Thursday, everything else is up in the air. Columbus Friday will be awesome, then Megan's Halloween Party! I can't wait, I love Halloween. I've decided to go to Columbus in the winter, I don't think I'll make it living alone. I'd go crazy first, loneliness is a very powerful thing, it really just depresses me. Seriously, bad stuff. The only thing it helps, is that I write a shit ton more. i'll write here, write personally, trying song-writing, seriously, nothing else to do. It also makes me miss too much of my past, I really need something to be excited about. Well I'm done for now.


PS Secret Girlfriend is hilarious.

0 comments: