I'll talk to you.

For real.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Last night

Completely out of control. Completely. I went to Heather's at 11 to drink a little, but I didn't plan on getting drunk, because I had class at 10, but things don't always go as planned. The person who brought us alcohol also brought 3 others to drink to with us. Everyone is playing kings and having a decent time. We started to play pong at about midnight and I lost 3 times against Heather and her ex. So I was already drinking more than I had planned. I finally got my first win, so I switched up teams and I play with Heather against her ex and her roommate Sara. Thats when all hell broke loose. Chandon, the kid who bought the alcohol, started arguing about how much he was paid to get the beer, and all the arguing caused Sara to start crying irrationally. I mean on the ground balling. So as everyone started to file out, Sara continued to cry, and was being hit on by Chandon, and I had enough of that. You don't try to take advantage of a drunk girl, you just don't you fucking creep. So he pushed me. I hope his fucking nose is broke. Its now 3, Heather and her ex are fighting, everyone else is out in the hallway. Everyone finally leaves and its just Sara, Heather, her ex, and me. Heather and her ex argue in the hallway til about 5, then Heather and I fall asleep on a loveseat til Heather hears Sara crying again, and goes and lays with her. I wake up at 830 then drive home, shower, class. Ridiculous! I'm mentally tired. I need someone in my life, and the one person I can think of, will probably never grasp how much I've been there for her over the years. Ever. I'm done. Time to open completely new doors. This weekend show be awesome, hopefully I'll be Batman. Peace

0 comments: