I'll talk to you.

For real.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Civil War

Currently 3 in the morning, I have 6 primary sources to read, so I decided to blog. Uhm weekend was great, went to Cory's in Columbus Friday afternoon, stayed all weekend. Drink drink drink. On the whole had fun, even if I walked that entire town twice, whilst sloshed. Sorry again KB for the drunk texts, don't know if you still read this or not. I hope you do :-) Cracked iPod screen (wasn't even drunk yet), Jaeger bombs at 9:30 A.M. and a 80 dollar bar tab. Yeah that basically sums it up. Got a little flirtatious with some ladies, but nothing went down. I am super pumped for date number two with Becca Bodacious. She seems like a stellar girl. I use the word stellar because lately I <3 Incubus. Again. Modern Warfare is slowly taking over my life annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd punt, see you soon. Maybe I'll write some kind of opinion thing on here about a current event soon. Whatever, peace

0 comments: