I'll talk to you.

For real.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Making Lemonade

This weekend was really something. I didn't realize it until I looked back. I was all over the place and did not stop moving, from Friday at 2pm, till Saturday at 430am. Sooooo much fun. Friday I went to a costume party with a friend dressed as a ninja turtle with a tuxedo t-shirt. I didn't have any of my own beer or booze, so I got messed up on jungle juice, for free. Awesome. To say the least it was an eventful night, but I'm a gentleman, so I'm not blogging about that. (WINK). So partied, then woke up at 1030, and drove allllll the way to Parma for work at two. I worked all day, made a good amount of money, then went to Megan's for Romeo's party. Rinse and Repeat. 330 get home and drink a little with my parents. Passout, then laid around and watched football all Sunday. Such a relaxing weekend. Also I transferred to Columbus campus Friday and I can't wait to restart college. Environment-wise. Life is sweet. Kthxbai.

0 comments: