I feel bad talking about going on dates and someone else on a public blog, so I'm just gonna keep it short and sweet. So second date went as well as it possibly could have. We went to dinner (delicious), watched movies, and cuddled up. The conversation was never dry. I'm feeling good. All is good on the personal front, even if I'm starting to have some conflicting feelings. But of course, I can never balance school, money, and personal things. I just can't wait for this quarter to be over. I just wanna hit that damn lotto and write stupid songs and books for the rest of my days. Seriously money, and more so greed, is the root of all evil. I'll believe that till the day I die. Well I'm done for now, Go Browns.
I'll talk to you.
For real.
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment