I'll talk to you.

For real.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Computer Lab

As my title suggests, I'm writing this from a computer lab at school. A little strange for me, but I'm extremely bored and I'm just gonna get this weekends post out of the way. For the most part, the weekend was fantastic. I got back to Parma on Thursday because Mansfield sucks, ugh. Friday I worked then kicked some ass in Madden, and in the process won two buffalo chicken wraps, score! Then Saturday was the big day, blind date extravaganza. Nick and I went to Tara's house to pick them up, and it was so stereotypical because once we got in the house, they were both at the top of the stairs. So funny, T comes down first, then my date, Becca. I just imagined slow-mo her walking down the stairs, and I'm pretty sure I laughed to myself out loud. We went to see Christmas Carol in 3D, which at first I was super skeptic, but it was fantastic. Seriously a great movie. Then we went to Dennys and tried to get to know eachother more. She is really cute and super nice. So we exchanged phone numbers, and hopefully that will go somewhere. Then Sunday morning. War. Pick-up Football at Forge. Played with about 15-18 guys. It was intense, and I'm still so fucking sore. My entire right ass cheek is bruised, but at least we got some big hits. The rest of Sunday was shit. I can't believe how hurt I was, not from football, from someone. If you do read this, which you say you don't, you know who are. Whatever I'm done with that, you can come to me from now on. School Monday, destroyed my civil war test, then back to pick up Modern Warfare 2. Back to school this morning and then Columbus in a few days. I've realized I don't stop moving. I travel all the time. Back and forth. I'm pretty happy right now, and it looks like things are in an up-swing. Who knows. I'll be back on here tonight. Bye Bye Beautiful.

0 comments: