I'll talk to you.

For real.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Longcoat Love.

So I've been noticing that when I sleep for the night, I don't dream so much, at least that I can remember; but when I take little naps, I dream some crazy shit! It used to be all fantastic, such as Nick and I being James Bond types, but Nick had salt and pepper hair. Or my brother and I beating up our neighbor who was a rapist and a gnome. Then he came at us with a gun, and accidently killed his gnomey wife. But recently its been strange things like imagining my friend Abby and her boyfriend broke up, and just today, that I got up off my futon and went and talked to my mail man just in my boxer briefs. Now I'm not sure if that really happened! It was so vivid. Also I nailed my Cognitive Psychology Exam today and I feel pretty damn great. Annnnnnd I love my new longcoat. The End.

0 comments: