I'll talk to you.

For real.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

This past year, or so.

The past few days worth of alone time has got me thinking a lot about my past. I think back at the last year or so, and I realize, I've done a shit ton! Here's where I list some highlights, and lo-lights of my year, in no particular order: I've bought a jeep, fell in love, popped an appendix, got surgery, bought a flat-screen (for less than the jeep), went on a vacation out of country, fell out of love, started school, lived with 5 people, lived alone, I've had 3 apartments, read at least 18 books (6 of which were novels, the others history books), bought a laptop, had 3 different phones, lost 30 pounds, gained 15 (in the good way), put up 300 on the bench, started writing a story with Allen, kept a blog, put 20,000 miles on my jeep, met ridiculous amounts of new people, had a few love interests, bought a guitar (if only I was BA at it), volunteered for campaign work, made at least $10,000, starting writing songs, and now I'm moving again. Two months. But really the most important part of all these things is how much I've grown as a person. I've matured into who I'm gonna be, I know who my friends are, and I know what and who I love and want in my life. I know that in the next few years I will learn so much and continue the never ending pursuit of knowledge. This was only my first year of college. I just applied for a page position in the state house in Columbus, where I'll be working under a senator. So pumped. I have a lot of life in me, and I'm ready to release.


Sidenote: Slammed a 90lb weight on my right ring finger today. Sadface. I don't think its broken.

Talk to ya soon.

0 comments: