I'll talk to you.

For real.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Karka Marka Darka

I don't see why everyone is bitching about Haiti getting so much media attention. They deserve it! 200,000 people are dead, I can't even imagine how many families are torn apart. Shouldn't it be the moral responsibility of a fucking human being to better the lives of others? I'm so sick of the selfish, backwards, and shallow culture that has manifested itself. I would want as much help as possible if my family were in any sort of trouble, let alone a 7 earthquake hitting a country with almost no infrastructure, and is the size of Los Angeles County! What the fuck people! I just donated, and I wish I could do so much more, but in all honesty, I'm afraid to break out of the caste I've been put in. The college road, the path I started on the day I graduated middle school. I'm not sure if I'll ever find the courage to break free. I need more creativity in my life, and I'm also missing one more thing. It came to me in an almost revelatory moment tonight, I'm missing love. I am void of any real deep feeling at the moment, and have been for a few months. I think it might be the cause of my distress the past few months. What is my motivation? I need someone to think about. The last person I truly cared for has been out of my thoughts for a long time now, and maybe someone like her is what I need. I dunno. Peace.

0 comments: