I'll talk to you.

For real.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Yogurt

People are rarely with the people they belong with. Compatibility seems to mean nothing. Instead of two puzzle pieces fitting into each other, they are more like two pieces of play-doh being jammed into each other. I mean, the play-doh can't not fit, but it ends up being just a bigger blog of nothing. Play-doh is not something to form a foundation of a serious relationship on. I mean it works, but it seems like potential is being wasted. Relationships should be between two like souls that care for each other deeply. Two pieces of the same puzzle. I'm gonna work on that.

2 comments:

Mando. said...

POGGGI LOOK IT'S ME! I DON'T QUITE UNDERSTAND HOW THIS WORKS YET.

I feel like an old person on facebook.

Mikey Poe said...

Hahaha Hi Mandy! If you get a blog let me know so I can follow you. Your picture goes quite well with your statement by the way, it looks like you were yelling.