I'll talk to you.

For real.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Resolve

Sooooooo I first want to come out and just say sorry for the lack of posting, its just so much has been happening that I felt like I couldn't just skip over it all and move on. So I kept pushing it back, but I finally have plenty of free time to write everything down.

I've been dating Tia since before Christmas, and its going alright. She isn't my girlfriend, and I know about half will understand what I mean. I don't think having a serious relationship and trying to start school at a massive campus 140 miles away was a good idea. At first she didn't like it, but I think we've both warmed up to the idea. I went home last week, so we really haven't been through a true test of distance, so who knows what is going to happen. I don't.

This winter break I spent a ridiculous amount of time with my family, and even though I fall in love with Columbus more and more everytime I'm out and about(believe me, I've already walked miles and miles around this place), I think of home and miss my brother, and then my parents, and then our old house, and I'm really not sure how I feel about being this homesick. Transferring home is still a very viable possibility. Ugh.

Main Campus is ridiculously awesome. I cannot wait to take my bike around campus and take hundreds of pictures. First thaw, I'm definitely on top of that. For a person like me that gets stirred up about scenery and architecture its the perfect place. You see places that you just want to be, want to be a part of, people you want to meet, and I just get plain excited everyday. Take for instance, The RPAC, the main gym on campus. 5 floors of physical activity. Literally basketball courts on top of basketball courts, next to raquetball courts, in between rows of cardio equipment. Seriously, they could probably power the place on the amount of kinetic energy in the treadmills. It just gives me a joyous feeling inside that all that this gigantic campus has to offer is mine for the taking. Maybe I should?

I know my last post was a little out of character, but I just kept thinking of the future, and I let everything build up. All it took was one thing to click in my head, and then I had everything under control. I will never let myself feel that scattered again, and for the future, who knows in the long run, but for right now everything is almost as good as it can get. Almost.

If you still read this, I think you may know what I mean.

Well thats it for now, lucky me having easy classes this quarter, and a bomb meal plan, so I get to play video games instead of looking for food or studying. The next posts should be back to normal. Boom, outta here.

0 comments: