This city has some of the coldest nights, I swear. My hands were so cold they were warm. Nothing really to say, I guess routine is starting to kick in. All I have is that literally before I sat down to post, I look at a dollar bill that I got as change today, and instead of "In God We Trust", someone crossed out God and wrote Reason. Hmm. I like that. I like it a lot. I think this country was founded on reason, not god. Maybe God was to sell the idea, to seize the moral high ground, but maybe everything boils down to logic. Reason. I mean, man has the ability to reason correct? Is that what sets us apart from every other species on this rock? Its what gives us the right to seize the top of the food chain and slowly destroy everything around us? Obviously. No. Life is good, but it could be better. Another day.
I'll talk to you.
For real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment