I'll talk to you.

For real.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Edamame

I updated my link list to the right, and anyone who reads this, please read those too. You learn a lot about a person by reading what they write. And of course, we always appreciate the hits. =)

I watched part of Food, Inc. the other day, and although it may be super trendy of me, I'm gonna stop eating meat for a few weeks. Its sick what this country's food industry has become. Don't get me wrong, I love me some steak and chicken, but I'm gonna see how this goes, I feel like even if its only a week or so, I'll end up healthier. Plus I have some Dry Roasted Edamame, so I'll be good.

Another note on other blogs, Tim: I really like reading your posts because they are flat out and a lot of things you say about school, I feel the same way. And I can really appreciate someone who appreciates musicians. While I'm not particularly musically inclined, I can recognize the amount of effort and talent some music takes, and I like how you point that out. Keep it up brah, and maybe Adam will start blogging again. NOT

Kristina, I really just like hearing about your day. And to tell you the truth, its really helped me to just write down what I'm thinking and how I'm feeling. Its super constructive and I think definitely aids in mental health. Keeps ya sane if you let it out. By the way, I'm buying a road bike this weekend, so if we do ride the canal, I'll be able to keep up. =)

April is always such a busy month, but at the end is the most important day of all, my birthday. Lololol. I'm gonna be in between Parma and Columbus this month with all my family birthdays and events, so get at me. I'd love to catch up with anyone.

Bye for now, I'm going to enjoy this warm night.

0 comments: