I just heard the greatest news today. My Monday classes, Political Thought and Astronomy are cancelled! Now while that is great on its own, the best part of this news is the The Halo Reach Beta begins Monday! Total awesomeness if I've ever seen it. Gah I'm so pumped.
KBeezy, I got your letter, I'll get you one back soon. The envelope was awesome by the way.
Still looking for documentary interviews, but thank you very much Mr. Polk for volunteering, I'll pitch you a few ideas soon when I have more criteria on the project itself.
Alrighty, boom back to stumbleupon.
I'll talk to you.
For real.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Noble Six
Posted by Mikey Poe at 5:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yessir. Just sayin', I was picturing it a bit and I thought of one kind of "stab of the knife" like statements.
You: "Would you ever move back to Parma and start a family there, knowing the current state of the school system."
Me: (Sits and ponders for a second, looking off into the distant, with contemplation stricken across the face): ...No. No I wouldn't.
BOOM! Oscar.
PS that would obviously be after more interviewing. That'd be like the 'exit line' for whatever part I'd be apart of.
PPS Do what you want. It's your documentary. I'm just a guy who thinks too much hhaaha
Mike that line is epic, and I like where you're going with it. I wanna try and score an interview with someone involved in the district too.
PS I'm a firm believer that you can't think too much. It's all good my man.
Post a Comment