I'm blogging from my porch outside on this beautiful Cleveland evening, and I love it. Just the right amount of breeze.
I drive a lot between Columbus and Parma, and I mean a lot. I feel like I throw 1000 miles on my jeep every month just doing that. I dunno, I just think its I love both places so much. I really have friends all over this damn state, and its hard to be in so many places at once. I wish my bike was completely collapsing and fit into my backpack so I could ride it whenever. It would also have to be very light. This moon is fantastic.
I've been listening to a lot of Death Cab for Cutie and Jack's Mannequinn lately, and I've noticed that my favorite material from both bands comes from their EPs in between albums. Seriously, the Open Door EP from Death Cab is effin awesome, like repeat and repeat and repeat awesome. At its really this one song Dear Jack that I keep listening to off the Dear Jack EP. So good, I don't know why they leave such great songs off their major albums, but who knows, I just know I love em.
If I ever go down in history, they will probably note that women are my weakness. I am such a sucker for a pretty girl I guess.
Well. I'm going on a walk, talk to you in Columbus!
I'll talk to you.
For real.
Friday, April 2, 2010
Waning
Posted by Mikey Poe at 11:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment