I'll talk to you.

For real.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday

I really don't have anything to do tonight, I'm gonna go swim a few laps, and then just chill in. I'm all alone in my dorm, and I'm indifferent. The Cavs are on. I just found out today that my expected tuition next year for OSU is $25,000. Yeah thats pretty much the final straw for this school. BW is $32,000, but I'll get scholarships. So much for a state school being cheaper. I was supposed to drink at Cory's tonight, but he never called me, and in all honesty, I don't really care. I'm in a malaise. KB, thanks for liking my letter it means a lot. I really hope you dig your haiku. I have nothing to do till Maureen comes to visit tomorrow, so I'm gonna use my night wisely. I owe it to Allen to write, if he's having writer's block, maybe if I keep writing it'll inspire him. Oh, and it looks like Obama is finally growing some balls, and is gonna push Healthcare through. Finally. My grandparents may say they don't like this, but when they start getting their prescriptions paid for, they'll change their minds. My grandpa always told me its hard being self employed, and finally the burden will be lessened. Well thats all I have right now. Bye all.

0 comments: