End this stupid shit. I can't believe how stubborn some people are that they would sacrifice jobs for partisan beliefs. Senator JIM BUNNING of Kentucky needs to stop his filibuster. Stop being the "party of NO", GOP. This isn't democracy anymore, and right now, its your fault Republicans. I hate saying party names, because on the grander scale of politics, parties don't mean jack to me, its just the GOP seems to be pissing me the hell off. These fucking people will not let ANY legislation pass, because of the grudges they hold. Wake up call, you lost the elections for a reason, and let the majority party do whats its supposed to. You lost. The thinking majority is so sick of the bullshit, and quite frankly, its petty. The filibuster was created out of desperation to get bills removed or edited, its a terrible thing in and of itself. You shouldn't need 60 votes to do everything, and its a damn shame that every bill, and every action has become a partisan hurdle. Ask for compromise, get compromise. Don't block a bill because out of spite. Its the lowest of depths to sink to. The older I get, the more I cement myself into these beliefs. I can't wait for my generation to take the reigns.
Take Action // Lee Fisher for Ohio
Please do this.
I'll talk to you.
For real.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Filibuster.
Posted by Mikey Poe at 11:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment