Lololololol, not really. Life is pretty good, its going slow. A few things could be nicer. I'm finally on break, and I have 13 days to recoop. Monday I drove back to Columbus at 8, then I took my anthro final, and I was really starting to spiral after that. I was so down, and just ridiculously tired. I felt like walking to the library to study was gonna kill me. I didn't want to do anything, ever again. Ok, now imagine I was drowning in a pool, a pool made of all my self-doubt. It sucked, but then, a phone call. It was Ed Stockhausen with the Ohio State Senate, to offer me an interview to become a paid page. It was like a stronger, more confident me, pulled me out of the pool and said, "Listen up pussy, man up, be confident, and keep working hard." It was great, I had never felt better, just having an interview gives me direction, something substantial to do. So now I'm home, and I'll have my interview in a few weeks. Well thats it for tonight, gotta get up early and be the taxi again. Night
P.S. New Four Year Strong is siiiiiiick.
I'll talk to you.
For real.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
It must really suck to be Mike Poggi right now.
Posted by Mikey Poe at 1:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment