I'll talk to you.

For real.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Matrix

I feel that being a film critic is now my ultimate dream job. I have so much fun talking about movies in my intro class. Today was two hours analyzing the philosophy elements of all movies, and we got deep into STAR WARS. There is just something attractive about film as an art form. Maybe I'll look into doing it in the future. Hmm.

Mike Poggi's Top Ten Most Played Songs:

So I found this nifty little tab on my iTunes library that organizes songs by play count. Some of these actually surprised me.

1. Handlebars-Flobots. 2154 Plays. I think its just because I can rap the entire song and it makes me feel cool

2. Say it ain't so-Weezer. 2136 Plays. Definitely my favorite Weezer song, so no surprise.

3. Man in the Mirror-Michael Jackson. 2034 Plays. Well it is my favorite MJ song, and I love me some MJ.

4. Radio-Alkaline Trio. 2014 Plays. Definitely the song that turned me onto this band. (Thanks Eric Miller)

5. Dat New New-Kid Cudi. 1967 Plays. I'm pretty sure when I first got this song, I played it 5 times in a row. Cudi is infectious.

6. Man Overboard-Blink 182. 1888 Plays. Definitely feel like I play other Blink way more...

7. Make You Feel Better-Red Hot Chili Peppers. 1820 Plays. Definitely a sleeper song, didn't get much press, but Stadium Arcadium is effing awesome.

8. Mother Superior-Coheed and Cambria. 1812 Plays. Sing it smooth Claudio, and make it look so easy.

9. Gravemakers and Gunslingers-Coheed and Cambria. 1803 Plays. Melt my face Claudio.

10. Dear Jack-Jack's Mannequin. 1786 Plays. I have a huge soft spot for Jack's Mannequin.

Love it. Boom outta here.

1 comments:

timleo said...

The link that I used to download FYS's new CD is dead! I'm sorry dude. Maybe I could e-mail you all the songs?