Well today was the first day of spring quarter, and it was awesome. The Union is sick. Political Science is gonna be easy, and my Life in the Universe class is gonna be so sweet. I want to know about the possibilities of life in our vast, vast universe. That is my greatest what-if, and as the years go by the question of other life is becoming less and less an if we will discover, to a when will discover. So exciting.
My break was nice, I basically stopped lifting all break and didn't budge in the weight department, and judging from this morning's workout, I really didn't lose much. It was a nice vacation, now back to activity. I think its time I did more cardio, I hope my bike is ready.
This past weekend was almost a relationship ender for me, but I think we pulled through. I'm not sure if you read this Tia, but its on my page, so I figure you do. It was rough, and in the end I'm not sure how I feel about anything, this is one that time will figure out.
KB it was really effing rad getting to hang with you.
Tim Leo, I love your blog, its always something good to read, and pretty soon I'm going to list which blogs I follow on my page to kinda start spreading the word. That includes KBmania.
Alright thats it for now, I have to go kick it old school with Cory, peaceoutz.
I'll talk to you.
For real.
Monday, March 29, 2010
FFXIII
Posted by Mikey Poe at 7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment