I'll talk to you.

For real.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Key

Hello there, it is 62 and sunny in beautiful Columbus Ohio, and let me tell you people, get outside on this wonderful day!

Its amazing how a little change in the weather translates to a big change in life. Spring is just starting to poke its head through, and already I feel like a different person. The city is alive in the sunlight. Speaking of the sun, its like my own personal source of energy and inspiration. The sunlight actually woke me up this morning, it was like a movie. I stretched, showered, and rode my bike to class at 7:30, and I have never felt better. Honestly, the only reason I'm at my computer right now is to type this and say how great it is to be alive on this day. God I feel good. I'm gonna ride my bike, get some lunch, and read at a bench. Being free of obligation in winter=Sadface. Being free of obligation in the spring=joyous. Alright, I'm gonna stop because I'm gushing.

Well, I've decided that my film class is the best class I've taken ever. Of all time. I feel right at home there. We watched American Beauty today, and its great that the message translates from a decade ago. Love life in all its beauty.

Boom, outta here.

0 comments: