This is my 117th post, and its fitting that my Master Chief post is about the real life Master Chief, Barack Obama. Its also fitting that I blog about this legendary moment in American History, because I started this blog about politics. I'm so relieved to finally have progressive action being carried out in Washington. But it also saddens me that health care has taken this long; Its something the rest of the civilized world has had for years now. Nothing makes me more angry then when the stubborn ass GOP bitch about the high price and that the health care bill being unconstitutional. What about the unconstitutional, extremely high priced, unnecessary, IRAQ WAR. Oh thats fine because the charge was lead by a conservative, cough cough, I mean idiot. Even if this bill spends a billion a year, thats less than four dollars a person a year. Suck it up and realize that as humans we are all in this shit together. This is where it starts, once people start caring for the general well-being of their brethren, this is where the world changes. Where the default response is empathy, not apathy. Where not so sick people don't have to go the emergency room to treat non emergency diseases, just because they don't have insurance. They can go to regular doctors now, clearing the way for actual emergencies. Insurance companies will have to lower their prices, because they actually have competition now. Its simple, and the GOP will probably never understand. Which is why unless they change, they will probably never control congress again. Its time to grow up and drop the ignorance because its a brave new world. Thats all for now. Sidenote, my idealist fervor has just been revived.
I'll talk to you.
For real.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment