I feel the need to talk a little about the Cavs being knocked out of the playoffs. It obviously got so much attention, and while I was really upset they lost, I will not bad mouth the team or its players. Especially LeBron James. Everyone has been giving him so much shit, and it seems typical of Cleveland fans to turn on their team, and it's something we need to change. He had a triple double that final game. That's impressive in and of itself. Let's be honest, James is Cleveland. And while people speculate on him leaving, I don't think he will. This is his hometown, and I'll think he'll go into the offseason thinking about next year's season, with the Cavs.
This weekend was pretty sweet, and I did a lot. I hung out with a bunch of different people and had a lot of fun. My softball team got crushed again, but they were a really good team. Srsly, they all were 24 year old, half man half giant, rec league softball machines. Good news about that is halfway through the season, they'll put us in a division with teams at our level. We'll be the king of the scrubs =)
I shot a bunch of B-roll footage of Parma and the schools in the district, and I also snipped a bunch of articles pertaining to my topic off the sun post. This project is really starting to come together, and I should have my first round of interviews this coming week, and I've been working on my voiceover track. I wish iMovie was windows compatible, but whatevs. This documentary is really starting to mean a lot to me, and I'm gonna work hard to make it worth the while. Tres excite'
Adam d00d, can't wait to have a kickass summer with old friends. More Applebee's time fo sho. That includes you, TimLeo, Polk, Gio, and any other friends in the Parma area. Srsly, let' make this summer kickass.
KAYBE, I hope you respond to meh lettorz soon, it's basically the best part of day when I get one =)
Well that's all for now, time for a little Universe studying in Astronomy 141.
I'll talk to you.
For real.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Believeland
Posted by Mikey Poe at 5:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Definitely down for Parma summer love.
Post a Comment