Thirty-three years ago, the world changed. George Lucas released Star Wars. I was born into a Star Wars family, my dad absolutely loved the series. The story, the characters, the fantasy. I grew up watching and reciting each line of the original trilogy. It has changed my life, and soon, I will have Star Wars tattoo in honor of my dad and brother and best friend. We all share a passion for the movies, and I love them all. Love you Dad, love you Nick, love you Allen, love you Star Wars.
Oh, and to those mutha buzza's that stole that shit off my bike, I've already sent out drones to destroy you. It's just a matter of time.
Sophomore Slump, over.
I'll talk to you.
For real.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
May the force be with you, always.
Posted by Mikey Poe at 11:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment