I'll talk to you.

For real.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

O Positive

I gave blood today, and let me tell you, I am so damn good at it. I fill that bag in like 3 minutes and I feel great the rest of the day, so maybe I should utilize this and donate more.

Well I turned 20 this past week, and it feels strange. Just to think that I've been on this planet for 2 decades and I don't have much to say for it. I want to make this world a better place to live in than when I got here. There is a whole world out there that is practically begging me to explore it.

I can't wait till this time next year, I'll be heading west.

I'm pretty sure I'm transferring now, and I need to set up an evaluation meeting at BW so I can get ALL my credits allocated correctly. Super sweet fun fact: I'll have my associates from OSU in June, and in 2 years, I'll have my B.A. from BW. Siiiick, two schools.

Well not much else to say other than I haven't shaved in a solid two weeks and I have a Paul Gasol beard-like thing going on now. Chicks dig it.

2 comments:

Kaylyn Beda said...

I'm reading your blog because I said I would! Are you really transferring? I transferred last year...best decision I ever made!

Mikey Poe said...

Yeah I've been giving it a lot of thought. Its a big decision!!!